Returns and Exchanges
Let’s keep this simple
We want you to be delighted with your experience and your purchase. If for any reason that the item is not what you expected, or you have simple changed your mind you can return it for an exchange or a credit note (valid 12 months).
When you receive your order check it carefully to ensure you are happy with it. If you would like to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note if it meets the following conditions:
- The item is unused and in the same condition you received it.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return
- The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date
- You have contacted firstname.lastname@example.org in advance and received authorisation.
We have a no return policy on SALE items.
If you would like to return an item purchased through our website, social media or over the phone, you are responsible for covering the returns postage cost. Where possible use the original packaging to return the item. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Please ensure you have contacted email@example.com in advance of sending the item back.
We are only able to offer a like-for-like exchange if the item is faulty and there is available stock. If the item is not in stock, then you will be offered a credit note (valid for 12 months).
Faulty and Damaged Items
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact Fiona on +61 424 252 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org She will be able to advise you on the next steps and will help to organise a refund, credit note (valid 12 months) or a replacement for you. We also ask that you do not return a faulty item without contacting her first.
Please note many of the items are handcrafted and will have variations. Also, the vintage and antique items will most likely have signs of age and wear. This will not be considered faulty or defective. If you are unsure of the condition before purchasing, please contact email@example.com for additional photos or videos of the item.
Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same conditions as returns and exchanges. If you receive a package that is visibly damaged or opened, please document this with photography and if possible, ensure that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order.
If a refund is approved, then a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable time frame. Please note PayPal does not issue a full refund as their fee is deducted from the total automatically.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Unwanted items must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for an exchange or credit note.
- You are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- If you believe an item is faulty, please contact Fiona before taking any further action. Fiona is reachable on +61 424 252 022 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave us unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you return goods using an insured, registered delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result is us being unable to refund you.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
Love India Home
PO Box 3058 Melbourne Street
North Adelaide, 5006. South Australia.
Phone +61 424 252 022